Made with Xara Web Designer
CJTA’s courses are designed to
meet mandatory training
standards set by State agencies
governing the training of criminal
justice personnel. Some of the
courses have State approval
while some have to be submitted
by the officer to their agency or
state for approval.
MN USE OF FORCE
This course is specifically designed for
POST certified officers in the State of
Minnesota. It has received approval from
the Minnesota Peace Officers Standards
and Training Board (POST) for 4 hours of
training credit. Course # 10092-0002
Please contact us for more information
about this program. It has been developed
to meet all the classroom requirements of
Minnesota Statute 626.8452.
OTHER STATES AVAILABLE
WASHINGTON - In development
Others also in development
All of CJTA’s courses can be
customized to include your
department policies and the
assessment tools will
contain questions that are
Department specific, this is
done without charge.
Contact Us to be placed on a
mailing list so you will be
notified when new courses
How can on-line courses benefit me as an individual officer?
* Allows you to complete your annual required use of force training at your own pace.
* No travel involved, saves you gas money.
* Training documentation is supplied for CEU's.
* Additional material allows you to expand your knowledge beyond the basics.
From a Departmental standpoint how is on-line training beneficial over other types of training in addition to the
* Can be used for officers who missed your use of force class due to illness, vacation, court, or any other reason - no need to tie up your
instructor for one or two people.
* Saves $$$$, you no longer have to pay overtime for officer's who work afternoon or night shifts to go to a day training course, because training
is available 24/7.
* Save $$$$, no travel expenses involved.
* Standardized training, you do not have to worry about consistency in training. Every officer is going to cover the same information and topics.
* Just hired a new officer and they need Use of Force training, but you already have held classes,here is the answer.
* Up to date training, the course changes on a weekly basis in order to incorporate new information and changes that occur each year.
Several of our clients and what they have to say about our courses
to our on-line
CJTA’s on-line courses
now have the capability to
take pictures of the
registered user to provide
photographic evidence of
the users identification for
Contact us for more
Frequently Asked Questions
I don't know if I passed this on to you last year or not, but there was very positive response
regarding your on-line training program. So I'd like to have our use of force policy incorporated
into the training and then pay for all 17 at my PD to take the course...”
Jim Hughes, Chief of Police